IT & Webdesign
Aufgaben und Anforderungen:
Joining us as a developer means becoming part of the team and contributing more than just code. You
will play a key role in the development of our WebVR solution using the latest cutting-edge technologies. You will be part of design and architecture decisions and can help shape our product into a market-ready solution. If that sounds interesting to you keep reading and learn more about the role.
What we are looking for:
Technical skill set:
● Work experience in Backend and Frontend Software Development
● The following languages and frameworks are second nature to you:
● Bonus if you have experience in WebVR (A-Frame or Three.js)
● You are not afraid of digging deeper into APIs, Lambda Functions, AWS
● Agile Working (Scrum, OKR), Test Driven Development
● High degree of working independently and taking responsibility
● Willingness to improve yourself and your skill set while you challenge the status quo
What we offer:
● Competitive Salary: For this position the salary starts at 40.000€ (full-time) gross per year.
Final offer will depend on your experience and qualifications.
● Flexibility: You can choose where to work, either from home or in our office and when to work.
Work when you can focus and contribute the best way.
● Learning Environment: An environment, where you are able to learn and apply state-of-theart technologies - you will grow with us and we will grow with you.
Studentenjob, Geringfügige Beschäftigung, Werkstudentenjobs